- Excavate existing turf and level for aggregates. We will remove any existing turf and ensure the necessary groundwork is complete to fully prepare your garden or area for the best installation possible.
- Insert a treated timber frame to secure the grass to. Not only does this frame look great, it also provides a secure and stable foundation to secure your brand new surface to.
- Reinstate surface with aggregates. Addition of aggregate to the turfing area ensures a slick and suitable level can be achieved for laying the new turf.
- Compact area with 6mm aggregates. This surface is compacted to create the level surface, ready for the screed and membrane.
- Screed level, and lay heavy duty geotext membrane. One of the final steps before rolling out the finished article is to implement the membrane layer. This ensures extra protection from standing water and strengthening of the foundations for laying the final turf!
- Lay artificial grass securing it to the timber edge. Your stunning new lawn is now ready! At this point you’ll see the results of our work.
- Apply sand on to fitted artificial lawn. A final step is to apply sand on to the finished piece to help it keep in it’s new wonderful place in your garden.
Artificial Grass Installation
Lawrence Lawns have a committed and reliable team who are experienced in lawn artificial grass supplying, fitting artificial grass for all kinds of projects including low maintenance gardens, roof terraces, playgrounds, commercial spaces and interior design.
Our team’s expertise and quality workmanship is what sets Lawrence Lawns apart and ensures you receive the lawn and service you desire.
The lawn grass suppliers and installation team work skillfully and efficiently to provide you with an expertly fitted lawn with a perfect finish that will last.
The full installation process is included in our price to ensure a hassle-free experience.
Our team remove and dispose of any current surfaces for you and fully prepare the area. This includes carrying out any necessary groundwork and levelling that will provide the most suitable surface for your new lawn. Our teams works to make the finished result as durable, great looking and long lasting as possible for you. Following our expert installation we carry out a complete clean-up leaving you with the perfect, tidy garden that is ready to use.
At Lawrence Lawns we offer an all-round service at a consistent high quality. We can also include ongoing maintenance of your lawn to keep it fresh looking and beautiful far into the future. Tree surgery and additional services are available that compliment your artificial grass installation and look and feel of the whole garden or area. Simply let us know what other services you may require for your project and we can fully explain how we can help.